Friday 16 October 2015

Intail Ideas For Digipack Design


This is my Initial mock up for our Digipack for frank turners polaroid picture it has 6 panels that show the name of the featured song the artist, other songs on the album.  As well as the lyrics to our chosen song and space for the CD to sit in.



My second Didgipack design I expermented more with the filters and tried to have a pop art style for the outside pannels. this time the pack has two CD spaces and again features other song names on the back.

The first design out of the two, is the one I am going to take through to my group which I can then combind with theirs to create a final digipack that we end up using.
Designing mock Didgipacks has helped me when it comes to creating the real thing because I now know what kind of pictures I need to take in order to create it. It has also given me practise on Photoshop in manipulating and creating the design as well as given me a feel for the layout and a template I can use for the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment